Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Hello and Ahoj

Did you know that the Czech word for "hello" is "Ahoj"? Yes, the word does sometimes sound like a pirate's "ahoy matey" (as English-speaking kids love to remind me), but in the Czech language the emphasis is on the first syllable, not the last.


On another note...

One day I hope to learn more about graphic design. It's not an area I am particularly skilled in, but I find it fascinating. Is there anyone reading this who would like to teach me some basics...and in return I'll send you some postcards or a bar of Czech chocolate? Hmm...I don't know if that would be a fair trade.

What are you creating right now? How does the process of doing so point you to the Lord? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com